Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's a..

GIRL!!!

Since I haven't officially announced it on my blog, yes, I'm pregnant! She is due on May 7! I'm 18 weeks and finally feeling pretty good.

We did an elective 3D/4D ultrasound to find out the sex. It was worth every penny! Chen, my mom, in-laws, grandma, aunt, and Bethany were all able to come and watch the ultrasound. The sonographer got some great shots. It was incredible seeing our little girl move around, kick, stretch, yawn, suck her thumb, and cover her face. Although the ultrasound can't be used for official medical diagnoses, the sonographer said everything looks perfect. She has all her little fingers and toes. Her spine and her palate are perfectly formed. Right now, she weighs 7 oz.

Here are some pictures from the ultrasound:


She was snuggled up and sleeping when we started the ultrasound. Once I drank some juice, she perked right up.


Yawning. This one is my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! So excited to hear it's a girl. They're so much fun! Congrats! Grandma said it was really neat to go to the ultrasound.

    Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete