Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Back to the World of Blogging...

Remember the good old days when EVERYONE had a Xanga (or a livejournal)??? Maybe it wasn't that long ago...but I haven't really blogged consistently since 2006. Back then, I used blogging as a way to vent about life. Now, I figure that I should make one of these things to keep touch with everyone.

Right now, life is the craziest it has been since I started college. Between finalizing wedding plans, trying to do well in my classes, prepping for graduation, working, volunteering at Good Sam, the job application/interview, and raising a very mischievous puppy, I haven't really had much time for anything exciting. 35 days until commencement, 37 until graduation, and 38 until the wedding! We're almost down to the month mark! Yay!

Anyways, I suppose I will update this thing periodically. I have no idea how to add followers or find people, so bear with me. The new world of blog will take some getting used to...but at least it's not Twitter.

3 comments:

  1. Hey rach here is our family blog!!!

    http://jigglejohnsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Hola, Rachel--it's Bethany! I actually still use my LJ from time to time. Usually it's just me ranting, so most of my posts are private, but I do have random updates every once in awhile. However, my posts are "Friends Only" so, unless you have an LJ and are also my "friend" on LJ, you can't see them :(

    It's not like we don't keep in contact anyways ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for joining the blogging world!! WELCOME from us all. My family blog is...

    www.thegranthamfamily.com

    ReplyDelete