I haven't posted for a while, mostly because I'm trying to avoid negative/angry/confused ramblings. The past few weeks have been a roller coaster ride. Up, down, up, down, down, down. Mostly down. It seems like when one thing goes wrong, everything goes wrong. Family, health, school, work, car...everything. But...I'm still standing.
Now, I think I'm even entering my zen phase. I'm getting married in three weeks! Life is good! While everything else seems to falling apart, other things are actually coming together. This is a time where I can look at life from a half full or half empty perspective. I guess I'll take the half full glass this time...
Everett's 13th Birthday
9 months ago

Hey, chica! I'm glad you feel this way--that's the right way to feel about where you are right now! Your glass is definitely half full! You have a paying job, you have an amazing fiance that you'll be marrying in TWO weeks, you'll be graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology with a minor in History in a week and a half, and then, after an amazing pre-wedding night with all your chica's, and then an amazing wedding day with the ceremony and reception at a gorgeous venue with all your loved ones, you'll be wisked away to the Hyatt and the compass room to then be flown off to HAWAII!!!
ReplyDeleteThings are definitely looking up for you, chica :) Love it and live in the moment!!! :D
whoops I meant a *good* paying job... haha.
ReplyDelete