Monday, January 25, 2010

After 8 Months...Finally an Update!

So...I haven't posted on this wonderful blog since the beginning of May. Quite a lot has happened since then. I could go into details, but that would take forever. Pictures are much easier.

Here's what we've been up to since my last post...


Graduating from ASU - May 15





Our Wedding - May 16







Hawaiian Honeymoon - May

(Waikiki Beach at sunset)



(Riding mopeds up the coast)

(We kayaked to the Mokulua Islands)



(Snorkling at Lanikai Beach)


We moved into the house in June/July and have been slowly getting things settled. Downstairs is coming along well. We've painted the living room and most of the front room. By the end of February, we should finally have furniture in the front room! Upstairs is still a work in progress. We also have two new furry editions to our house. This is our baby, Sasha.


She is quite the diva, but we love her. We are also taking care of Sadie, a cat that I found at work. She is a sweet little Calico! We are trying to find her a home once she gets completely well.

As for everything else...we have been pretty busy the past few months. Chen just started his last *full time* semester of college. He will hopefully graduate this summer.

I am working full-time at the Foundation. It's been quite crazy around the office! In December, I went to Anaheim for 10 days for the Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference. It was stressful, difficult and tiring, but it was worth it! There were only five Foundation employees running a conference of 7,000 people. Needless to say, it was nice to be home. I have agreed to continue working at the Foundation through December 2010. After that, it's up in the air.

I suppose this is a long enough update. Hopefully, I will get back into the blogging habit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment