That's right! Almost a week until the wedding!!! I'm so excited!
Things are finally looking up. My grandma finally go released from the hospital after three weeks! I'm so glad she's home and that the surgeries went well. Wedding plans are also pretty much finalized! Also, I got permission to start working full time at the foundation. Since the Evolution of Psychotherapy conference is 7 months, they're going to need all of the help they can get! This unfortunately means I will have to go to Anaheim for an all expenses paid trip in December. Darn. ;) I'm not exactly sure what my job title will be, but it's good to know I have something.
And, last but not least...WE GOT THE HOUSE! That's right, the bank gave the final approval this week. The closing date is May 29th, so it looks like we'll be moving at the end of June or the beginning of July! I'm so excited! Everything is happening so fast and all at once. I'm still nervous about graduating because I don't know exactly where I'm going to end up. Thankfully, the rest of the pieces are coming together so I can take my time to figure things out.
Everett's 13th Birthday
9 months ago

Congrats on the house! That is super exciting! I can't wait until the wedding! I'll see you on Saturday!!!
ReplyDelete